American freak

New photos

American freak
Originally uploaded by mandeebarrett
 click the link on the sidebar Ameriiican freak.This is just a quick post to say hi and that I am alive!I am just as bad of a blogger as I thought I would be.But I have a journal full of stories I cant wait to reread and share with Arkansans soon!

On the 17th my host Rotary club hosted a Soiree American fundraiser thing.It ended up being a lot of fun! My BFF's Freddy and Joël were there and said sweet things to me that I really needed to hear! I hung up a big ol american flag (and a little one that hid a sign that said "no playing music in this location" ) and hung out with rotarians all night.

Oh and then Joël hit me! repeatedly!No, jk.but really-he pushed me around in this game and slapped my dang hands!They were red!like lightning!Joêl also has a cute little family like Freddy-his with wants to come to Arkansas and when I said she was welcome anytime I meant it!

and Eva-
I love this little girl I need to remember to take pictures with her. She is Freddys daughter and I just love her to DEATH.Whenever I get all "omg i miss Cameron" ish I can just think about Eva. She asked Freddy If I could be her big sister! holy crap! yes I can darlin'! Ive never had a little sister! woo.I love eva.

Now im off to watch "a predre ou laisser" or french "Deal or no deal" .